Post:Field Service Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Provide a high level of Service Delivery & Technical support for Peak Scientific’s customers.Ensure that a high level of customer satisfaction is provided for the service and support of all Peak Scientific products by working within a “right first time” culture.
- Solid understanding of Pressure & Flow systems.
- Conduct routine maintenance, breakdown repairs and installations at customer sites.
Working remotely from head office, you must be prepared to provide service back up or technical support during holidays, sickness cover etc.
- Work with the sales team to develop both sales and service business in the territory
Ensure an effective liaison with technical support to ensure a high level of communication and co-operation for all aspects of customer and product support
- Educational requirements – Diploma / Degree in Mechanical / Electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of 3-5 years, maintaining pressure systems and transportable gases in a similar or related industry would be an advantage.
- A good understanding & working knowledge of hydraulic / pneumatic and electrical system.
An appreciation and basic understanding of electronic control systems (PLC’s).
- Good practical skills and a methodical approach to resolving problems.
Ability to work under pressure against tight business deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Good perception of H&S Legislation and its implications in the workplace.
- Language skills – English & Hindi would be preferred.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈