Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Electrical/Mechanical /Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Equipment installation and integration in accordance with the Optel Standard.Start up the system and make sure it's working according to the design documents.
Create a ticket for any difficulties and work with the tech support to resolve them.
Create daily reports and keep track of issues.
Provide extensive training to end-users/customers
- Assist customers with equipment validation and qualification
Prepare project returns and closing reports
Sales and Support:
- As per the agreement with the customer, the problem should be resolved on-site.
Visit for engineering and service.
A maintenance visit as scheduled.
Produce service reports
- Contribute to the design and delivery of projects by assisting and participating in the process.
- Recognizing and taking advantage of sales possibilities such as new contracts and system sales.
- Liaise with the customer and the PMO.
Provide input to help enhance the project's delivery.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree, diploma, or certificate in Electronics, Mechanical, Electro-mechanical engineering, or a related discipline from a recognized University or College.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of hands-on technical work experience in electronics, automated packaging, or industrial machinery installation, repair, and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on expertise with maintenance and support is required. Packaging Machinery Engineer/Pharmaceutical/Food & Beverage are examples of related experience.
- Experience with electronic engineering, working with circuitry and troubleshooting electrical components to the board level, drilling/mounting in various materials is required. Working knowledge of wiring, terminating and testing circuits and components.
- Prior experience installing electronic-mechanical machinery or optics equipment is preferred.
Must be able to read and interpret schematic diagrams, as well as understand electrical symbols and terminology, as well as calculate voltage and circuit flow.
- Some knowledge of IT networking is required. Working with networking hardware, IP processes and connectivity and networking communications (identifying domains, routers, cables, and switches) are all valuable skills.
Understanding of electronic and PLC automation. Working knowledge of Python coding or line-level programming is advantageous.
- Must be able to work multiple shifts / extended hours and be resourceful, as well as work independently.
- Ability to fluently speak and write in English is required; any additional language is a plus. It is necessary to have excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- Excellent time management skills and a sense of responsibility for all parts of their work.
- The ability to adjust to changing conditions while remaining ethical and trustworthy.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈