Post: Service Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Ensuring any parts that need replacing are available in stock
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up. Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they properly calibrated.
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals and system sales.
- Qualifications and requirements in service engineer
- Bachelor’s degree, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology / Mechanical Engineering or Diploma degree
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution-based service process.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment
- Minimum 2 years experience for service engineer
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈