Company:Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Post:HPDC Fitting and Trials Supervisor
Qualification: Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- 1) Work independently in Die casting dies fitting & assembly.
2) Manpower allocation as per targets given.
3) Ensure the availability of parts before the start of die fitting activity.
4) Co-ordinate with machining, inspection and quality sections.
6) Prepare weekly, monthly fitting schedule and check sheet updation.
8) Attend die trials at customer end and troubleshoot the problems faced.
9) Work for the reduction of fitting hours & cost through Kaizen.
10) Ensure the safety of workplace and do timely KYT, HHT.
11) Monitor fitting hours of the associates and time sheet data updation.
12) Ensure proper 5s in the work area.
1) Handling shift independently HPDC die fitting
2) Coordinating with machining and tool room for timely delivery of dies
3) Attending trials and proving the dies for SOP
4) Trial defects analysis and countermeasure planning through PDCA.
5) Responsible for shop safety and 5S in work area.
6) Improvements/Kaizen planning based on the trials issues and assembly issues
7) Fitting efficiency improvement
Competencies / Skills:
- 1) Good drawing reading skills & knowledge of Fits & Tolerances.
2) Knowledge of die manufacturing process and tool room machines
3) Knowledge of die materials and heat treatment
4) Knowledge of HPDC casting machines
5) Knowledge of casting defects and countermeasures
6) Good analytical skills
7) Very good problem solving skills
8) Proficient in Microsoft office productivity software
9) Basic knowledge of CNC milling, EDM machines.
10) Basic knowledge of design software – UG Nx
- 11) Effective verbal and written communication skill.
Permanent, Full Time