Company:MAN Energy Solution
Post: Electrical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Preparation of Single line diagramCable Engineering for data, control and medium voltage cables.
- Electrical 3D modeling of cable tray and electrical equipment.
- Preparation of tendering documents, BoQs
Responsible for electrical equipment 3D modelling, placement in PDMS model, C-WAY and cable tray sizing selection and modelling.
Responsible for basic engineering related activities involves calculations i.e. short-circuit, transformer sizing etc.
- Performing design calculation under the guidance of senior engineers / Project coordinators
Perform to achieve the highest possible work efficiency
- To comply with the Company Code of Conduct
To undertake such other tasks that may be reasonably required
- To adhere to all Company processes and procedures
- To be aware of, and adhere to, all Health & Safety laws & guidelines relevant to your role and to the safety of your colleagues, visitors and external partners
You can help us with these qualifications:
- Graduated Electrical Engineer
1 to 4 years of experience in Diesel engine based power plants
Basic knowledge on the electrical equipment sizing and selection.
- Able to work on electrical drawings/layouts and Single Line Diagram under the guidance of Project coordinators / Team leaders
Basic knowledge of IEC / IEEE / Indian standards and Electrical Symbols.
- Hands on experience in E3D cable design is must
Hands on experience in AutoCAD will be an added advantage
- Communication Skills, written & Verbal
Technical and Spatial thinking
Sense of responsibility
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now👈👈