Post: Quality Supervisor
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Providing assistance in reviewing and monitoring the effectiveness and operation of the management system, project quality control plan, including proposing and implementing improvements as agreed with the management team.Delivering direct audit activities commensurate to production schedules.
- Developing and maintaining QA programmes complementary to the company’s quality system, corporate objectives and policies.
- Supervising quality staff and train/assist employees in department procedures and performance expectations.
- Guiding the project team and other staff through new practices and certifications.
- Conducting meetings regularly with inspection and audit team to help consistency in teamwork.
- Being involved in team drive actions to help improvements.
- Performing as an ISO representative to head quality programme.
- Providing assistance in internal audits to the agreed programme, recording the results and feedback relevant findings.
- Supporting in audits on supply chain where requested by the project team.
- Evaluating and recommending alternative auditing procedures for continuous improvement.
- Supervising and reviewing corrective solutions and preventing action claims.
- Interpreting quality control system to people within the organisation.
- Developing new methods to resolve problems occurring during QA activities.
Permanent, Full Time