Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic/Production/Mechatronics Engineering
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Should Cost Analysis of new and existing components of global and local KONE products utilizing aPriori and other selected costing methods and toolsPlan Should Cost Analysis cases together with team members and case owners from KONE Sourcing, Technology & Innovation and other functions
- Request and acquire data for the cases from cross-functional team including all needed design data, supply chain related information, visit supplier and in-house factories when necessary to collect information about manufacturing process, etc.
- Work as a team member to perform Should Cost Analysis utilizing best practices, tools and methods, and best available information.
- Create reports and communicate results and conclusions of the analysis in a clear and professional manner
- Organize reviews of the cost analysis with the case participants
- When requested, participate in actions to utilize the results of the Should Cost Analysis, including participating in supplier negotiations with Sourcing, design reviews with Technology & Innovation teams, etc.
- Participate in development of new Should Cost Analysis methods, tools, and processes, and in calibration of Should Costing assumptions e.g. by doing time studies and other information gathering from reference factories
- Deep knowledge of sheet metal / machining / plastics / PCBA / wire harness / mechanical assembly processes, etc.
- Understanding of mechanical / electrical design principles and methods / electrical component price benchmarking
Understanding of product cost analysis concepts
- Motivation to work in and with agile, cross-functional, and multicultural teams
Good communication skills to work efficiently with team members and internal & external stakeholders
- Product cost management software (aPriori or other) experience preferred
Proficient in MS Office
Organized, team player and self-motivated
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now👈👈