Company:Koch Industries Limited
Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Primarily responsible for working on CAEStructural projects for all Molex Entities
- Builds 2D & 3D finite element models (mesh) and analyze finite element/boundary models using appropriate
- pre-processor (Hyper mesh) & post-processer (HyperView)
- Perform linear and non-linear design analysis using tools like HyperWorks and Abaqus.
- Interact with product engineering team to correlate/ compare the simulation results with real world
- performance(HyperWorks)(lab data).
- Understand the customer basic requirements and expectations for new product design and improved designs.
- Supporting internal/external teams in providing all kind of Engineering services as per the team requirements
- Consistency in maintaining the Quality and delivery of outputs within specified time and implementing
- corrections to the processes if necessary.
- Maintain proficiency in technical expertise and transfer knowledge throughout the group.
- Shows Acumen for Engineering Mechanics and SOM, Vibration, Kinematics.
- Planning, prioritizing, solving problems, reporting progress, and executing established project objectives
- Investigate and develop technologies to increase Molex capabilities, reduce costs and leverage corporate skill
- Document policies, procedures, and standards to facilitate consistent practices throughout the team.
- Participate in design review meetings & provide appropriate recommendations if necessary.
- Any other projects/ work assigned by the management.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈