Company: Kennametal Inc
Post: Associate- Application Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Good Process knowledge of Machining of 2 Wheeler & 4 Wheeler Engine, transmission and braking componentsHands on experience in application engineering on VMC / HMC
- NC Part programming on Fanuc, Sinumerik, Heidenan & Mazatrol controllers
- Exposure to Macro programming, Auto work measurement (Renishaw / Marposs)
- Exposure to latest in cutting tools
- Ability to understand component drawings in detail.
- Ability to understand the quality requirements, CMM and inspection process
- Exposure to calculation of process capability
- Exposure to different types of Fixture concepts of VMC & HMC
- Ability to understand customer’s Technical needs.
- Good communication skills
- Awareness of Hydraulic, Pneumatic and coolant circuits
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Solid works (or any other 3D Tool)
Key Job Responsibilities
- Part programming and proving out of component at customer location
Should be willing to be stationed at customer location and execute projects for a period of 1-3 Months.
- To have a good knowledge about fixture assembly and Concepts regarding fixtures
Troubleshooting of fixtures.
- Complete knowledge about Tooling’s.
Interface with customer for project execution and completion
- Years of Relevant Work Experience Required: 5-8 Years
- BE (Mechanical / Mechatronics /Prod. Engg)/ DME*
- Overall experience for Degree holder in Application Machine Tool /field & at least last 3 years in Field Sales /Pre – Sales experience
- Strong ability to understand customer’s issues and to tackle problems independently. Comfortable with taking responsibility and to meet with customer expectation.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈