Company: Hitachi Energy India Limited
Post: Service Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- As a commissioning engineer, carrying out the testing & Commissioning of Control and relay panels, Substation automation system delivered in various locations within and outside India and actively contribute in the Zonal Service Management team of Grid Automation Systems.Execute the project commissioning safely following all safety standards of ABB as well as customer. Reports Hazards, Near Misses at working location back to office for records and further improvement.
- Ensure that customer relations are managed in an optimal way.
- Carryout the commissioning as per the documented process description and checklists. Continuous interactions with Zonal service manager and expert helpline to carry out the site works effectively. Clear MOM to be signed off with customer before leaving the site.
- Report the Site progress & Site plan to Zonal Service Manager. Ensure efficient use of the commissioning assets like Test kits, Tools, Ferule machines etc.
- Ensures project information of any project is fully taken from zonal service manager and get fully ready for the project specific site activities before leaving to site.
- Handing over the marked-up drawings to engineering for preparing the As-build drawing and onward submission to customer to close the project.
- Handover the final site backup CD’s, Micro SCADA system backup, IET workplace backup and other backup as per the checklist to ZSM.
- Actively and regularly (Compulsory for every project) provides feedback to Testing, Project Management, Engineering and Sales in way that ensures re-usage of experience.
- Follow the key process like Time sheets, compulsory entry of sale order number in TI and return with clear MOM as per standard format.
- Generating the leads for service business like spares, Retrofit and AMC during commissioning and handover the cases to Service marketing managers for further actions.
- Close interactions with ZSM and expert helpline to resolve the product related issues without jeopardizing the customer relation.
- Ensure the installed base numerical relays are maintained with minimum revisions by continuously updating the older revisions.
- Ensure the usage of the latest tools and latest software versions during commissioning.
- Ensure the critical documents like Credit card, Passport, Health card, Identity card etc., are always carried along with during the tour.
- continuously learning & acquiring expertise in various protection schemes and Automation system to achieve the higher growth in ‘learning curve’.
Permanent, Full Time