Post: Draughtperosn- Design
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Civil/Architecture EngineerIng
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Assist in review of concept and detailed designs and drawings submitted by the consultant and provide input to HOD for discussion and resolution.Assist in review Material Specifications and work methodologies for special floorings, carpeting & Explore latest products and technologies for finishes.
- Assist to ensure the quality of desired material and certify the material samples at the design review level.
- Support resolving design conflicts and maintain design approval management systems.
- Conformity to standards and project specifications
Assist in preparation of draft tender drawings, specification and BOQ for HOD approval.
Assist internal team & procurement team in vendor evaluation and technical evaluation of the bids, Provide Commercial inputs for price realization.
- Timely closure of delegated deliverables.
Assist in development and implementation of detailed construction schedule (design development to Handing over) as per agreed timelines.
- Assist in execution of all types of flooring , Dado, counter tops, sanitary ware & CP fittings, Partitions and other interface works as per the quality & cost parameters specified in the contract as per agreed timelines.
- Assist to ensure various tests being performed on Material/ Product & execution works for quality standards from time to time and report any deviations.
- Assist to engage with multiple contractors for Civil, structure & MEP related finishes for smooth execution of the project.
- Assist to support in resolving site level conflicts with interfacing/ related works such as Civil, electrical and MEP services.
- Assist to support in stabilizing the vendor/Contractor at the site in coordination with other departments.
- Zero/Minimal Conflicts on interfaces as directed.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈