Company:GE Gas Power
Post: Electrical System Engineering
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Location: Noida Up
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Analyze customer contract requirements to be considered in the design and collect all required inputs from internal and external stakeholdersEnsure that the design is carried out according the applicable rules, regulations codes & standards and good engineering practices.
Prepare electrical design concepts (single line diagram, HV interfaces, phasing diagrams, operating and control concept etc)
Prepare the system studies (load flow, voltage drop, short circuit calculation, steady state performance, earthing and lightning protection)
- Prepare the control narratives to be implemented into the plant control system and in the electrical control system
Ensure a coordinated approach in all areas with the other engineering disciplines and support the project engineering manager and the lead engineer
- Participate to HAZOP-studies, to design reviews and to the design freeze meetings and ensure that corrective actions are closed on time
Provide site technical assistance for construction and commissioning
- Support in claim negotiations and preparation of relevant documentation and facts
Education & Training:
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering
Specialization in Electrical Design.
- 5-8 years of experience in electrical design / electrical network
Knowledge of power plant electrical concept.
Good Knowledge of ETAP, Neplan, XGSLAB/Earthing tool
Functional Know How:
- Know and apply design methods, rules and tools to specify the systems / components.
Power plant basic knowledge.
Knowledge of interfaces.
- Knowledge of codes and standards such as IS, IEC, IEEE, NEMA etc.
- Basic concept of control system
- Good knowledge of engineering, design and project management tools and methods.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈