Qualification: Diploma Electrical/Mechanical/Production/ Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Should be actively lead and be a part of HPT cultureWorking with warehouse team for timely supply of materials
Ability to read blueprints, BOM and specifications
- Ensure quality of the job
Ability to learn and work on various digital tools,
- Must comply to all EHS requirements & actively support EHS programs in the plant.
- Manage consumable requirement for production. Work on the cost reduction projects of consumables.
- Handling customer complaints involving supply and delivery
Maintain tools & machine health
Identify and coordinate notice, input and resolution production challenges
- Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical / Production/Electrical Engineering,
- 2 to 3 Years of Experience in Engineering industry – with firsthand experience of Control Cabinet assembly, Cabinet wiring.
Experience in Mark VIe-Cabinet assembly, Wiring and trouble shooting
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈