Qualification: Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Location:Pune Maharashtra India
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- The position will report to the NDT Level 3 / Quality Manger.Execute NDT for Aviation Hardware in Digital Radiography Process
Responsible to carry out inspections in quality per internal QMS procedural requirements.
- Work closely with Quality, production & Quality system teams & work in compliance to AS9100 , S1000 & Applicable NDT norms
- Willingness to work & get qualified to Cross functional quality cells along with working with HPT teams for daily analysis of yield improvement , EHS & process improvisation projects.
- Contribute to continual improvement through audit programs, assessment / of various non-conformances and driving corrective actions identified through Root Cause Analysis.
Understanding of site quality QMS procedures & policies.
- Understanding of process & yield improvement tools like RCA , KAIZENS , 7 QC tools etc.
- Inspecting production hardware , attending to customer complaint analysis & stock verifications where required.
- Providing technical analysis and evaluation both manually and automatically to assigned inspection processes
- Providing training, and support to shop operations, design and manufacturing to assure effective Quality Assurance
- Maintaining awareness of the latest inspection techniques & processes and their beneficial and limiting aspects for optimum application
Pursuing continuous improvement for quality & cost reductions projects.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈