Company: Flextronics India Pvt Ltd
Qualification:Be/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for handling the customer for the mechanical units.
- Guiding the team members with the workload.
- Responsible for validating and submitting the FAI to the customer for NPI approval process.
- Analyzing the scrap and providing the technical support to production team.
- Validating the Internal documents & Modified Repair procedures for approval.
- Work with customers & internal stakeholders for the yield improvement project.
- Preparing the NPI plan as the customer input data.
- Planning the HMJ and required components for the NPI.
- Requesting the quotations with our supplier for the requirement of Components, tools & Equipment’s.
- Validating the cycle time for all the new and regular components.
- Leading the NPI and follow up all the activities from all the stakeholders.
- Validating the newly written repair procedures and submitting for customer approval.
- Handling the Scrap report through meetings with customer.
- Monitoring the ECO details and providing the split-up data to the team.
- Preparing the NPI PRR details & present to customer in a weekly meeting.
- Preparing the KPI data and presenting to customer.
- Presenting the DOA investigation report to customer.
- The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree or diploma in Mechanical Stream.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Mechanical engineering.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Must be open to learn and knowledge transfer & be able to work well with others.
- Must have excellent working skills to be able to explain technical information clearly
- Must be able to understand and then explain highly technical information.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈