Company: Flextronics India Pvt Ltd
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic/Chemical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for Collection, analysis & archival of the component information related to environmental Compliance thro’ Assent Compliance Manager toolInteraction with Manufacturers across the world to collect the Environmental declarations & Provides guidance on Compliance information requested by Requestor
Provide support to Supplier Quality Engineers/Commodity Management/Procurement/Design Engineering team regarding the Environmental Compliance
- Handling the regulation changes & forecast the risk of the affected parts for the Product Environment Compliance team to alert the site
Provide Training to suppliers on the Environmental Compliance requirements wrt customer Needs wherever required
Coordinating with Global Environmental Compliance team for resolution of any New Requirements from customer or Compliance related queries from site
- Support organization in regulatory compliance/ internal/third party audits.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- B.E / B.Tech (Chemical/EEE/ECE\Mechanical) MSc Electronics/Chemistry/Environmental Science.
- Knowledge of environment regulations like RoHS, REACh,WEEE etc. desirable.
Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English MANDATORY.
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
Good analytical skills.
- Coaching & mentoring skills.
- Conflict resolution.
Permanent, Full Time