Company: Exide Industry Limited
Post: Shift Supervisor
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Mechanical Engineering
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- 1. Thorough in shop floor handling.
2. Manpower Handling and allocation.
3. Able to handle shift related jobs like- meeting production target as per plan, manpower
allocation, Production Confirmation in SAP MM/PM module.
4. Repairing equipment.
5. Responding to breakdowns.
6. Investigating production problems.
7. Making improvements to current operations to enhance efficiency through cycle time
improvement, reduction of changeover time,
8. Supervising engineering/production and technical staff.
9. Effective communicator and leadership attitude.
10. Should have knowledge of Kaizen, SMED, 5S, ROA, ROP, ROQ, OEE, QC, Tact time,
production cycle time.
- 1. Minimum 65% marks in Class 10 and 12 and minimum 70% marks in B.Tech.
2. B.Tech in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical
- 3. Minimum 3+ yrs of Industry experience
Permanent, Full Time