Company: Eaton Corporation
Qualification:BE/BTech/MTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Create and/or revise DFR deliverables such as Reliability goal setting, Reliability Predictions, Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA), Accelerated Life Test , Reliability Demonstration Test (RDT), Reliability Growth analysis ,FRACAS for NPIs, VAVE projects and/or existing product improvements.Work with cross functional team as well as global reliability engineering team for designing in reliability on NPI programs and/or existing product improvements, VAVE projects & responsible for identifying, managing and mitigating reliability risks under supervision of senior.
- Planning project milestones, executing milestones, conducting deliverables reviews, communication with stakeholder and on-job development through technical mentoring.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering. Preferred: Master’s Degree in Reliability Engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Reliability Engineering with 0-1 year experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3-4 year experience in electrical power distribution products
- Skilled in the areas of reliability statistics, FMEA, 8D,FRACAS, life modelling & analyzing field/warranty data into relevant life and failure rate information.
- Experience with any industry proven reliability analysis suite of tools like Minitab, Reliasoft preferred.
- Desired: Work experience in the Electro-mechanical systems preferably power distribution, circuit breakers etc.
- Preferred: DFSS GB certified from reputed organization etc.
- Learning agility- curious, adaptable and willing (open) to learn while on job
Drive for results – can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
- Problem Solving- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probes all fruitful sources for answers, can see hidden problems, Is excellent at honest analysis Looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers
- Decision quality – makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈