Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Eaton is a diversified power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.The company is a global technology leader in electrical products, systems and services for power quality, distribution and control, power transmission, lighting and wiring products; hydraulics components, systems and services for industrial and mobile equipment; aerospace fuel, hydraulic and pneumatic systems for commercial and military use; and truck and automotive drivetrain and powertrain systems for performance, fuel economy and safety. Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in 2012.
Eaton has approximately 100,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 150 countries.
- Eaton India Innovation Center (EIIC) has an opening for engineering manager, Application Engineering in the Global Crouse-hinds, B-Line and Oil & Gas division. This position will be based in Pune, India.
- The incoming engineer will have the responsibility to lead the custom design for power distribution and controls products for Harsh and Hazardous environments per the defined scope and schedule. The person will have to execute Engineering orders as per divisional standards based on the specific requirements and communicate effectively. Further, the person will
Support Engineering To Order (ETO) portfolio for Crouse Hinds & Bline products,
Drive a culture of learning and continuous improvement while executing the projects,
Support in building required capability and technical expertise to develop electromechanical products.
- Lead the design for power distribution & controls products based on the functional & customer specifications.
- Mentor team on technical issues, queries, problems etc. and ensures quality design output from team by acting as quality check focal and conducting thorough technical / drawing reviews.
- Interface with commercial teams in understanding customer needs and turnaround designs to secure business wins.
- Establish good working relationship with cross-functional teams (Manf, Mktg etc) to ensure accuracy and completeness of requirements & deliverables.
- Resolve technical issues and road blocks impacting assigned projects by taking timely decisions, well supported by DfMA and engineering fundamentals.
- Work with internal functions (sourcing, manufacturing etc) to deliver high quality optimized cost-effective designs on-time.
Permanent, Full Time