Company: Collins Aerospace Inc
Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Position responsibilities will include:Creation/Revision of Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs), Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMMs), Illustrated Parts Catalogue (IPC), Data modules for Mechanical assemblies as per ATA ISpec 2200/100.
- Determining what changes in the engineering drawing and apply these changes to rest of the manual in case of complete revision.
- Good knowledge on ATA 100, ATA iSpec 2200, ASD Simplified Technical English.
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering Drawings, Electronic Circuit Schematics, Functional Diagrams, Printed Circuit Boards and other engineering/manufacturing documentation etc.
- Ability to author Functional / Circuit description based on schematics and circuit diagram.
- Good verbal and technical writing skills.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈