Qualification:BE/BTech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Setting out the works in accordance with the drawings and specificationChecking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements
Indenting the material requirement by means of PRF in coordination with HQ, follow up with supplier for delivery, Timely certification of supplier’s invoice with proper documentation
Prepare and monitor daily progress report and updating to HQ on day to day basis
- Observance of safety requirements, persuade all labours to wear the safety gadgets.
Quality control in accordance with method statements, quality plans and inspection and test plans
- Preparing of measurement books for weekly labour payment
- Maintaining of Rain Records, Hindrance register, Site Instruction report
- Prepare and maintaining of checklist for all work procedures at site
Preparation of bar bending schedules as per GFC
- Evaluate and monitor all sub-contractors performance
- Keep a track of sub-contractors equipment’s productivity
- Schedule the work plan for projected week.
Monitor the sub-contractors performance daily and record it
- Supervising and ensuring the sufficient labour deployment to achieve the day to day target.
Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions
- Preparing & record drawings, technical reports, site diary
- Support HQ team to prepare the client billing and certificates
- Support store manager / Purchase Manger to reconcile the materials procured on stock closing day
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈👈