Company: Boeing Airlines Limited
Post: Associate Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Implementing projects independently with minimum supervisionCollaborating & working with multi-functional teams and all stakeholders
Approach SME to get the required help, guidance and mentoring team during project execution
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with multi-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to collaborate with Boeing personnel around the world.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
Be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.
- EMPLOYER WILL NOT SPONSOR APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT VISA STATUS
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is required.
0 to 5 Years of major experience in aerospace electrical domain preferred.
- Must have experience in Electrical wiring design & development lifecycle.
- Experience in Electrical system architecture design, wiring design, harness design is required.
- Must have worked through the development cycle & should have good understanding on wiring & harness component selections.
Must have experience in preparation of manufacturing BOM.
- Electrical Wiring and harness drafting standards.
- Experience on Electrical Load and Power Source Capacity Analysis (AC analysis, DC Analysis & Battery Analysis) for aircrafts.
Good understanding upon Aerospace processes and its applications.
- Design for Manufacturing and Design for Testing.
- Having experience in 3-D harness design is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in implementing EMI/EMC methods for electrical wiring design.
- Experience in Integration and testing of wiring/harness on the aircraft is an added advantage.
Should have solid understanding on Electrical circuits Theory, Electrical Power systems, Electrical technology and Electronics Analog/Digital Circuits.
- Preferred to have detailed understanding of MIL 704D, MIL-W-5088L/SAE AS50881, MIL-E-7016, MIL-STD-464, MIL-STD-461, MIL-B-5087 & DO-160 standards.
- Understanding of configuration management, requirements traceability and related processes.
- Experience in Mentor Graphics Capital (logic and Harness XC), Catia is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈