Company: Boeing Airlines Limited
Post: Associate Manufacturing Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Aeronautical/Production Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Author and modifies Installation plan for Aircraft Structural assemblies, Systems and Payloads.Implement Standard works in assembly operations for Boeing products.
- Participates in the implementation of manufacturing plans. Assist in technical problem solving.
- Review existing assembly process and drive process improvements.
- Exercises critical thinking and innovative problem solving.
- Supports the development and implementation of production and tooling methodologies.
- Supports the development, identification and implementation of conceptual designs and maintenance of the program architecture for build.
- Participates in the implementation of Lean principles and technologies.
- Interfaces with Integrated Product teams and internal customers to develop products, skills, knowledge and experience.
Basic Skills Needed:
- 0 – 2 year of experience with Aerospace industry.
- Knowledge of Aerospace Manufacturing & Assembly operations.
- General Drawing Interpretation & GD&T knowledge.
- Knowledge of Aerospace Materials and Processes.
- Basic skills with CATIA/NX modelling software’s.
- 4 year Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical/Production Engineering
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) is preferred. Additional qualifications like Masters with relevant experience is desirable.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈