Qualification:BE/BTech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- 1. Shall perform civil engineering (earthwork, drainage, pavement etc.) calculations, prepare material requisitions, service requisitions, technical specifications and quantity take-offs and provide input for design drawings during all phases of projects.
2. Shall check the drawings prepared by the designers.
3. Shall assist in the development of basic layout drawings.
4. Shall participate in conceptual studies, proposals.
- 1. Knowledge of discipline engineering techniques and design calculation principles.
2. Understanding of Engineering Procedures and design guides.
3. Basic understanding of the roles played by other engineering disciplines on projects.
4. Understanding of industry and regulatory codes (API, NFPA / OISD, US / British / Euro / Canadian / Australian / Indian) and standards and design criteria pertinent to civil engineering design.
5. Knowledge of constructability and applicable standards and codes including OSHA.
6. Experience of using general purpose design software such as InRoads / OpenRoads, Civil3D, CivilStorm / MicroDrainage.
7. Skill in oral and written communication.
8. Should be proficient in using MS office tools.
- 1. Minimum 4-year degree from an accredited college in Civil Engineering.
- 2. Preference will be given to the candidate with master degree in relevant subject.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈