Post: Assistant Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Ensure compliance with UK Health & Safety requirements and CDM Regulations and incorporate design for safety.Ensure compliance with Atkins Quality Management Procedures.
Deliver projects on time and to quality and budget.
- Mentoring of Graduate/Assistant Engineers.
Originator of calculations to International codes of practice.
- Checking of calculations and drawings.
Be highly self-motivated and ambitious.
Be able to work with limited supervision.
Be able to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with customers.
- Be able to build excellent working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Have experience of using written and spoken English within a business environment.
Knowledge in French would be an advantage.
What will you contribute?
- Degree in Civil Engineering and master’s degree in environmental engineering (preferred).
2 to 4 years of experience in the Water & Wastewater Industry.
Experience of working in the water Industry; civil design of particularly water and wastewater trunk mains, reservoirs, pumping stations, water and wastewater treatment works (One area is essential, 2 or more preferred). UK and USA experience are preferred.
- Experience of detailed design drawings and calculations.
- Familiarity with IS/BS, US Codes of Practice.
Ability to apply, promote/improve quality systems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel proficient. Basic knowledge on drafting software like AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit, Navisworks.
- Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartership.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈