Company:Ather Energy India Limited
Qualification:BE/BTech/MTech Electrical Electronic Mechanical Or Equivalent Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- To work with technology partners to choose and integrate the right motor for Ather’s product.To troubleshoot production and field issues related to the motor
- Be Single Point of Contact for all internal and external communication.
- Compare different motor topologies and choose the right options for various vehicle platforms
- Compare motors from vendors from a technical standpoint
- Write detailed requirements for the motor
- To develop innovative test plans that accurately reflect use cases
- Liaise with suppliers to meet internal release and testing milestones
- Define End of Line requirements for the vendor
- Own all interfaces internally and perform Interaction FMEAs
- Adhere to Design Maturity Model
- Draft and execute DVP for motor and controller
- Coordinate testing to ensure validation timelines are met
- Use root cause analysis methods such as Pareto chart, Ishikawa, 5 why, FMEA to identify the source of problems. Bug solving as per Field > Assembly > Material as the general priority.
- Come up with reliable, cost-effective, fast solutions within constraints in a production environment.
- Develop, sustain and exploit data pipeline to monitor and preempt bugs and their status continuously.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈