Company:Ather Energy India Limited
Post:Field Product Quality Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- To record and document all field reported customer quality issues pertaining to mechanical / electrical hardware across the product line.To become functional owner for customer quality team to execute functional responsibilities of field customer quality.
- To lead as primary contact for the field to design feedback for Ather Products.
- Coordinate with Development teams stakeholders for detailed analysis of field issues to disintegrate them into supplier quality/ design/ manufacturing quality categories
- Coordinate with swimlaness for detailed unique identification of each failure mode to trigger needful corrective actions
- Closely work with field service and area service managers to identify reporting of issues with maximum clarity
- Ensure service and maintenance technical information availability with field team
- Closely monitor and identify service oriented quality concern during new product development
- Develop, Upgrade, and maintain a continuous communication system for quality management & requirements flow for field service teams.
- Work closely with respective stakeholders across the functions to ensure compliance and quality of service quality, SOPs, CAFVs clarifications, and needful handholding of ASMs.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈