Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- accountable for the Delivery of Mechanical Engineering outputs, in compliance with the Engineering QCD commitments.Deploys and applies on project Train Design development procedures
- Monitors, controls and consolidates his work package.
- Organizes and leads his work package reviews for the project he/she is in charge,
- Manages Risk Assessment and Mitigation Plan.
- Reports his targets to Train Design Engineer (QCD consolidation and risks). weight, location 3PL, etc.).
Contributor for :
- Contributes to the train physical architecture in his geographic area taking into account in particular weight, gauge, train layout, fittings, acoustics, eco design, ergonomics, aerodynamics and aeraulics.
- Supports Train Design Engineer in establishing Certification & Validation Plans.
- Organizes support activities for System Design and System Tests.
- Organizes Design / Verification reviews and provides the associated reports.
- Manages Technical Solution, Gaps on application part and Product part in accordance with his Metier.
- Defines and monitors the conformity Mechanical Sub-Systems deliveries and other providers with project needs.
- Supports industrialization and production teams during manufacturing ramp-up.
Knowledge & Experience
- Mechanical Engineering preferably applied to Railway products with 2 to 3 years of experience with total experience more than 5 years
- Good communications and interpersonal skills including with third parties (customer).
- Time management and reporting skill.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website: