Company:Air Products Engineering
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Electrical engineer shall play a key role in the team to deliver safe, fit for purpose electrical designs to an agreed schedule to meet a pre agreed budget which will enable world class execution of Industrial gas plants across the globe.Engineer shall have electrical design skills involving Substation design, Unit engineering, system engineering, procurement assistance to support Lead Engineer and other senior engineers for handling medium to large size projects.
Candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in, Electrical Engineering, with 5 – 10 years of work experience in electrical design.
III. NATURE AND SCOPE
- Electrical Engineer is one of the key members of the design team having responsibility for the electrical design. Based on the execution strategy. The Electrical Engineer will be part of a team responsible for performing electrical engineering/design on projects built by Air Products locally and globally.
- Electrical engineer supports the lead Electrical Engineer/Senior engineer on the project and technical interface with AP project execution teams. The primary purpose is the delivery of a safe, fit for purpose electrical design to an agreed schedule and construction budget.
Responsible for preparing electrical engineering/design documents for assigned project.
Safety and rigorous adherence to relevant specifications and standards for all Electrical deliverables.
Providing support to other AP engineering centers as per support required.
V. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Preparation of documents & calculations for Proposal, Basic and Detail Engineering of project like Single Line diagrams, Power layouts, lighting layouts, earthing layouts, tray layouts, cable schedules, JB Schedules, motor schematics, Hazardous area layouts, MTOs, Electrical room layouts, cable sizing etc.
Co-ordination for 3D modelling activities of electrical design.
- Preparation of Material Requisition, vendor offers review, TBA sheet preparation and vendor document review for electrical items like Switchboards, Transformer, Capacitors, UPS, Battery Chargers, VFD’s, Motors, cables, electrical bulk material etc.
- Experience of handling various electrical interface in mechanical, instrument vendor packages.
- Co-ordinate and interface for various vendor supplied system such as security, CCTV, Telecom, PA and Fire Alarm System.
Complete desing and engineering of Electrical Heat Tracing system.
- Travel to site to support field engineering, successful commissioning and start up of the plant.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈👈