Company: Aditya Birla Group
Post:SH Mechanical Engineer/Diploma Civil Engineer
Qualification:MTech/BTech/Diploma Civil Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Effective execution of preventive maintenance for all plant and machinery and minimum production loss.
- Adherence to preventive maintenance schedule for all equipment
Coordinate with Production department for implementation of maintenance schedule
Corrective maintenance steps
to improve equipment availability
Allocation of day to day maintenance jobs
2. Cost Control –
- Optimum utilization of lubricants, spares and effective maintenance of equipments.
Data collection of consumables and lubricants.
*Analysis of consumption pattern.
* Educate maintenance staff.
*Maintaining and providing data on MTTR & MTBF for all critical
Machinery and power/fuel control.
- Ensure effective utilization of manpower, consumables, and spares and on time completion of job.
* Daily manpower deployment.
* Plan execution so as to keep
Contractual workers to minimum
* Controlling consumptions of spare parts/consumables
* Measure the OEE of all the critical
equipment & plan for further
- Compliance of all the safety and statutory norms for achieving zero accident level
Implement safety rules in work
Issue of work permit
Usage of PPEs for maintenance job
5. QMS Implementation
- Providing data on all QMS related documents.
*Updation of all the records and documents related to QMS
6. People Development
- Up gradation of technical skills of people to build a competitive work-force
* Taking sessions to update subordinates on engineering aspects.
Diploma Civil Engineer
- To check all RMs & packaging material used for productionTo ensure good quality Rawmaterial & packaig material is used for producrion.
- To check all FG manufactured at Third party.
- To ensure consistent Quality is achivied and maintained for all FG anufactured at plant.
- To prepare MTC of all products manufactured at plant.
- To ensure vehicle dispatched with proper MTC..
- To maintain all Records of Quality parameters checked for RM & FG.
- To ensure all Reports are maintained and filed.
Permanent, Full Time