Company: ABB Group
Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:MTech/BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for preparation of order specific customer drawings and production documentation schematic drawings, bill of material – of various families of AC variable speed drives (up to 11kV – VSI/LCI).
- Participate in discussion with customer/consultant for approval of drawings and during factory acceptance test.
- Maintain on time release of drawings/documents as per project schedule and achieving quality targets like first pass yield.
- Coordinating with factories in other locations for engineering documentation (i.e. for imported converters).
- Contribute towards localization of product components in collaboration with product engineering.
- Participate in special testing requirements at other factories or customer sites.
- Specification and evaluation of components of packaging projects like transformers, induction and synchronous motors, MV and HV switchgear panels, UPS, excitation system, PLC panels, cables.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with AC variable speed drive systems.
- Experience on medium voltage AC drives preferred.
- Familiarity with operation and maintenance of switchgear, PLC, motors, transformers.
- Familiarity with SAP and CAD tool like Eplan / ECSCAD/ACAD Electrical.
- Experience with engineering analysis tools like MATLAB/NEPLAN.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now 👈