Post: Service Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Electrical Mechanical Electronic
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Diagnose, adjust, repair or overhaul port equipment of Liebherr EMT division.Apply electrical, electronically, hydraulically and mechanical theory and related knowledge to test and modify operational electrical machinery and electrical control, electronically control equipment and circuitry, hydraulically circuits and components, mechanical equipment.
- Operate machine for test, inspection, diagnoses and trouble shoot.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or modification to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) spares and OEM repaired parts.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on Liebherr machines.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear using relevant measuring devices.
Read, understand, and interpret operating manuals, parts manuals, blueprints and technical drawings.
Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency and safe integrity of the machine.
- Oversees the maintenance of quality standards through visual and mechanical inspection methods.
- Oversees the handling and disposing of hazardous wastes, such as toner, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, auto parts cleaner, and similar material.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now