Post: Design Engineer
Qualification: Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Create detail drawings of parts and sketches by means of CAD (2D and 3D)Clarification with the work preparation department to optimise parts from a production point of view
Preparation of drawings for the procurement of casting patterns. Optimise the casting design in cooperation with the procurement department.
- Creation of sub-assembly drawings and the assembly and cross-section of the whole unit (order-dependent)
Preparation of additional order-dependent documents (calculations with Excel templates, preparing tables for the screw connection)
- Creation of fabrications drawings, models according to the guidelines in our manuals.
- Making improvement proposals for further development of individual components, modules or even assembly units
- Making suggestions to improve the application of the CAD system NX, continuously check if there is anything in our manuals that can get improved and optimized. Suggestions are submitted to the power user team.
- Personal contribution to continuous improvement
- Should negotiate with customers for estimation
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now