Company: Siemens Renewble Energy
Post:Grid Engineer/Mechanical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Has an education within Electrical Engineering a minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience within model development of electrical simulation models and electrical simulation.Experience within various kind of simulation studies with focus on Transient stability studies and harmonic studies is an advantage.
- Development and optimization of electrical simulation models in various simulation tools such as Matlab/Simulink, Dig Silent PF, PSCAD and PSS/E.
- Parametrization of Wind Turbine simulation models and maintaining Wind Turbine parameter database (Added advantage)
- Benchmarking and validation of the developed simulation models
Implementation of wind turbine functions/features into the simulation model platform
- Investigate and analyze wind turbine functions/features in relation to the connected grid systems
- It is important that you are a dedicated team player and you thrive in a multi-cultural environment – just as you possess fluency in spoken and written English
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website: