Qualification:BE/BTech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Ensure Safe Working practices as per Sandvik EHS Policies & guidelinesAdherence to Sandvik EHS standards and drive EHS culture.
- Interaction with architect/consultant/contractors/Vendors on regular basis to deliver desired performance
Supervise the operation and maintenance of STP/ETP and vermicomposting.
Ensure the smooth water supply in the facility.
- Co-ordination with various departments on day-to-day basis for their requirements while executing civil activities.
- Maintenance of buildings and utilities.
Interaction with Indirect Purchase to identify the related contractor for the said works.
- Facility Master Data management & its continuous updation as and when needed.
- Support facility to meet the Statutory and Legal requirements with concern Government authorities, stakeholders and community at large.
- Preparation of annual budgets for expenses & Capital investments proposal with budgets
- Supervision, Monitoring, Checking and Certification of Contractor Jobs & bill certification
- Conduct safety talks, create EHS culture for the people involved in projects.
- Monitor & control the real estate expenses. within the approved budgets
Responsible for implementing and
- monitoring of EHS system for ensuring high level of standard in function & ensure the compliance as per QEHS, ISO standards & ensure proper documentations.
- Comply to EHS, ISO, OHSAS, Environment, certifications
- Your profile:
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now