Post: Electrical Engineer
Qualification:Be/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Primary Responsibilities Participate in feasibility/strategic studies related to the electrification of public transit networks.Applying best practices and identifying innovative solutions, carry out engineering analyses and studies.
- Design of Electrical substations including equipment specification, grounding system design.
- Design of exterior, Highway and Roadway lighting
Prepare technical memos and reports to communicate results and recommendations.
- Liaison with project team members, and other stakeholders regarding project requirements.
- Preparing engineering design drawings, layouts and specification including but not limited to Single Line Diagrams, wiring diagrams, riser diagrams, protection systems, equipment lists, cable and panel schedules, emergency power distribution, etc.
- Perform short circuit, arc flash and protective device coordination studies using ETAP (or similar) power systems analysis software.
- Application of electrical safety codes and regulations to area of expertise and ensuring compliance with applicable codes and standards.
- Incorporation of safety and risk analysis into equipment designs.
- Ability to work with a minimum instructions and supervision, shall be able to complete tasks independently, shall make decisions and take responsibility on technical matters with input from senior engineers and project managers.
- Coordination with various disciplines and sub-consultants to ensure the technical integrity of engineering design solutions delivered by other discipline/teams on projects.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now