Post:SW Fram Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/MTech Electrical/Computer Science Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, including DSP, embedded code, EFI drivers, EFI applications and BIOS/UEFI.Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application;
- identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Leads a project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding firmware design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Represents the firmware engineering team for all phases of larger and more- complex development projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now