Qualification:Be/BTech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Knowledge of industry safety practices.Ability to read blueprints and recognize drawing and specifications & follow all instructions as per SOP.
- Ability to use variety of machines tools and equipment.
- Hands on experience on the process of electric components assembly.
Experienced in locomotives cabinet assembly.
- Responsible for Self-inspection of parts as per the drawing/standard requirements.
- Responsible for production as per production plan.
- Ability to learn and use various digital tools.
- Must comply to all EHS requirements, and understanding of EHS documents like SRA, Heatmap, SOD & actively support EHS programs in the plant.
Responsible to train Apprentice on the processes.
- Should have understanding about electrical testing.
- Maintaining healthy working atmosphere by 5S tools.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now