Post: Instrument And Control Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Support metering systems maintenance planning including for custody transfer, allocation, regulatory, and leak detection applicationsSupport planning and coordination of tasks related to control system and Safety Instrumented System (SIS)/ Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) cyber security.
- Review systems for compliance with company’s Industrial Control System Requirements (ICSR) to minimize cybersecurity threats.
- Participate with multi-disciplinary alarm management efforts including alarm rationalization, prioritization, development of state based alarm schemes, and design / modification of alarm systems
- Review update and develop I&C technical documentation / drawings including Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), cause and effect, and control narratives
- Providing leadership and project Engineering Surveillance Specialist Support for instrumentation as part of production/manufacturing site investments (obsolescence upgrades, unit modifications, etc.).
- Providing discipline leadership, coordination, guidance, and supervision for all phases of project work (planning, design, execution, and startup).
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now