Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Electronic Mechatronics Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Evaluate, select and apply standard techniques and procedures to perform engineering assignments. Provide technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities. Prepare project documentation within one’s scope of deliverables.Assist in preparing proposal or presentation of engineering projects or programs such as provision of bills of materials, estimated engineering hours.
- Support contract Manager in issuing claims. Provide quality solutions as per customer requirements and delivers within budget and contract.
- Create work plans and cost estimates in own area of responsibility and ensures quality deliverables on time and within targeted cost. Improve effectiveness of work plan in collaboration with other functions.
- Complete risk and opportunity assessments and ensure implementation of resulting actions in one’s area of responsibility.
- Reports any contract or quality or program or cost issues to management along with recommendations for resolution.
- Assist customers on technical issues, interacts with official contacts, contractors and other staff within the scope of
- deliverables. Provide technical evaluation of supplier proposals and accepts as fit for purpose supplied equipment or services.
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain function to ensure that technical requirements for equipment or services are communicated and agreed on with potential suppliers.
- Use standard processes and tools applicable to one’s area of responsibility. Ensure that engineering activities comply
- with required safety regulations and contractual requirements. Report processes and tools inefficiencies and suggests improvements ideas.
- Assign tasks to and coordinates work with entry level engineers, technicians, administrative staff
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now