Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- University degree in mechanical engineering / engineer.Good product data management knowledge and good written and oral english language skills.
- Understanding for constructive correlations (3D-design preferred) and knowledge of GD&T and other mechanical manufacturing processes is necessary.
- Overview of PLM process is appreciated and general computer skills (MS office, CAD systems, CREO preferred).
Distinctive communication and negotiation talent and customer-oriented, friendly appearanc.
- Create Assemblies, Drawings & Creo Models as per customer requirement with manufacturing feasibilit and tool supported data elemination at our PDM system.
- Ability to check change requests and perform feasability studies.
- Process change requests as per customer requirement & with Quality orientated deliverables and continuous interface to development department and specialist department at the plants/other ZF locations.
- Change management of CAD parts in Intralink/Windchill PLM system.
- Able to perform packaging study along with understanding of the BOM.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now