Post: Civil Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Deliver civil engineering services that meet Worley, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.Perform civil engineering services such as:
identify and report changes to project scope;
assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders;
contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in civil engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the civil engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the civil engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now