Company: Volvo Group
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical/Automobile engineering around 3 ~ 7 years of Experience within automotive domain in the area of Geometrical Assurance/Dimensional Analysis Engineering.Sound knowledge & application experience of GD&T – Define datum targets, apply GD&T callouts to BIW, Exterior and Interior components, assign tolerances
- Knowledge about 2D and 3D tolerance stack up & experienced in stack up calculations.
- Knowledge about Aesthetical requirements – Gap, Flush, Parallelism, Alignment.
- Automotive product development knowledge, dimensional management – Exposure to automotive interiors, exterior & BIW components.
- Awareness of manufacturing technologies, processes and achievable tolerances, Knowledge of design and manufacturing requirements & constraints on typical plastic, sheet metal and tubular components
- Knowledge of inspections fixtures, Gages, CMM measurements and methods
Exposure to statistical analysis of the data
- Catia, RDnT/3DCS/Vis VSA or any 3D tolerance analysis software, PDM link, MS office
- Complete CAB and truck application knowledge.
- Owns skills such as Cross-functional and teamwork, Problem Solving/Decision Making.
- Team player, Customer focused and Business minded.
- Effective communication, Ownership and accountability.
- Ability to work under challenging, demanding and changing conditions.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now