Company:Trane Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Qualification:Be/BTech/MTech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Design and Development of Electrical/Electronic solutions for HVAC & Transport Refrigeration systems, working in conjunction with internal Subject Matter Experts (SME) and external experts, delivering solutions that meet all project scope requirements, including Design for Manufacture (DFM) and Design for Service.Optimize the design of electrical & electronic components like Motors, Power converters, sensors, contactors, fuses, switches, controllers, and other high voltage components to improve reliability, durability, performance, safety and reduce cost.
- Apply systematic problem-solving skills and investigate product Quality and Reliability issues to find root cause, containment, and permanent corrective action design change recommendations.
- Create detailed documentation of Electrical / Electronic components, including detailed specification drawings and Application Specification Documents.
- Co-ordination of any required regulatory testing of Electrical / Electronic solutions at external agencies, including HALT (Highly Accelerated Life Test), EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) testing, as required per regulatory standards
Knowledge and ability to work within New Product Development (NPD) Process, with innate understanding of documented prerequisites and Milestone deliverables.
- Develop and manage supplier partnerships with TK’s current and prospective new suppliers, working closely with vendors to develop and deliver solutions.
- Lead design reviews, design failure mode and effects analysis (DFMEA) and design validation plan and report (DVP&R) activities.
- Author lab test plans, conduct testing, analyze and interpret results and execute design updates based on the results.
- Liaison with Controls & Software Development groups to develop software and Controls Algorithms for different product units.
- Should have good Knowledge on wiring diagrams, schematics.
- Identify industry trends and standards in the automotive industry specifically related to Sensor technology, electrical machines, power electronics components, batteries, hybrid drive systems.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now