Company:Speed Engineering Solution
Post: Product Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Define test plan for gensets based on DVP requirements. Prepare test set up as per the test requirements. Set-up boundary conditions as per the test plan.Review Genset Control panel connections, wiring harness connection and sensor connections to datalogger.
- Execute genset level testing (Radiator, load trials, steady state and transient testing, Noise and vibration, alternator related, other electrical components related tests) as per defined test plan.
- Troubleshoot / resolve issues related to genset control and auxiliary systems, perform failure analysis.
- Manage different communication protocols CAN and J1939 communication.
B&R PLC programming and genset control, auxiliary systems fault code troubleshooting.
- Configure and test of protection relay and genset controllers.
- Record data using data recorders, data acquisition systems during testing.
Extract the data, Consolidate, Analyse the test data and prepare test reports.
Handle and manage electrical instruments, cabling, measurement devices and other electronic devices.
Work effectively in cross functional teams.
- Travel on need basis to different test locations
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now