Company: Ramboll India Pvt Ltd
Qualification:BE/BTech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Perform QA/QC by verifying design methodology, calculations, outcomes, etc.Maintaining effective communication with project team members and with the customer.
- Develops solutions to complex problems that require a high degree of innovation and ingenuity.
- Preferablly have an exposure to the projects in Nordic region.
- Willingness to learn new softwares/techniques;
- Proven ability to work collectively within a team environment;
- Software driven person who loves to explore new commands and invest time in development of new tools;
Professional knowledge and skills – Sound Knowledge of Geometric Design of Roads, 3D Modelling etc.
- BIM competence especially a good command on either Navisworks/Infraworks is essential.
- BIM Coordination and Data Coordination skills would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and Expertise, Analyzing, Learning and discovering, Documenting and reporting
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now