Qualification:Be/BTech Electrical Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Develop models and produce drawings of building services elements for electrical services like lighting, power, fire alarm, earthing, lightning protection systems, distribution schematics, and schedules etc.Carry out electrical designs for infrastructure projects, highway utilities and street lighting.
- Electrical design calculations which include lighting calculations, load schedules, cable and short circuit calculations, earthing calculations, power factor correction calculations and equipment sizing calculations using appropriate engineering software such as Trimble ProDesign.
- Prepare electrical specifications in accordance with the Specification for Highway Works.
Assist with report writing and contribute to design meetings.
- Comply with best in class QA/QC procedures for all project deliverables.
Pay close attention to quality and technical accuracy.
- Smooth coordination with other Mechanical, Structural, Architectural, Civil and Highways disciplines.
- Work effectively and collaboratively to complete deliverables to the required deadlines.
- Have a Bachelors/Masters of Engineering degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Be familiar with preparation of layout drawings and schematic diagrams for electrical services.
- Must be experienced in the use of Trimble ProDesign software, and should be familiar with coordination studies, error resolving, UPS & Batteries simulation, DG & transformer parallel operation, volt drop, disconnection times and protection by fuse or MCB, discrimination studies, cable and CB sizing.
- Experience complying with British & GCC standards including BS7671 Wiring Regulations.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be able to independently lead the engineering design with support from the lead division but without relying on the need for mark ups.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now