Post: DESIGN ENGINEER
Qualification:Be/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Preparing crane electrics (single line diagram, schematic diagram and panel layout) according to internal design instructionsCalculations for crane electrics (cables, festoon etc.,)
Electrical Order Engineering for various crane applications
- Prepare crane electrics by studying customer requirements
- Verifying electrical drawing and documents before release for production, purchase requisitions etc.
On-time and effective engineering delivery
- Active communication with Electrical Leading Engineers, Project Managers and Factory that are related to project deliveries
- Keeps the supervisor informed on problems relating to area of responsibility
- Ready to travel abroad on sites if required.
What we expect from you
- Bachelor’s or Higher technical degree in electrical engineering/technology with 3 to 5 years of industrial experience
Proficient in reading electrical schematics drawings
- Experience in electrical design in crane industry, material handling industries etc.
- This position requires a good understanding of protective devices, electrical switchgears, frequency drives and motor controls
- Knowhow with International standards such as FEM & EN will have an added advantage
Familiar with related industrial crane standards and regulations will have an added advantage
- Proficiency with electric design software (E3 schematic, EPLAN, AutoCAD Electrical or similar), Microsoft Excel, and Word.
- Basic Understanding of mechanical drawing
- Awareness about ISO 14001, 45001 requirements
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now