Qualification:BE/BTech /Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Or Equivalent
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Manage and maintain electromechanical / utilities services at the site with the help of technician team.Prepare and implement planned preventive maintenance (PPM).
Conduct inspections at site regularly to check for risk / defects areas.
- Review work of subordinate staff and provide guidance when needed.
- Ensuring the documentation, checking and follow up of the assets under defect liability period and AMC/CAMC in a tracker.
- Be responsible for hiring, training and development of shift engineers and maintenance staff.
- Formulating suitable budgeting controls and Monitoring SLA’s & KPI’s for JLL and outsourced agencies towards effective service deliverance.
- Maintaining service level agreements and keeping performance indicator scores above excellence.
- Ensuring timely renewal of the agreement, submission of invoices and follow-ups for the payments.
Overseeing all vendor quotations and invoices.
- Ensure proper signoffs for attendance and all the required details for cost sheet submission.
- Ensuring timely submission of client approved cost sheet to JLL office and following up for the invoice.
- Schedule monthly vendor meeting to discuss on daily matters & ensure corrective actions are taken for the same.
Planning and implementing for energy conservation.
- Prepare monthly readings sheet with occupants and ensure all check-sheets and logbooks are being filled properly as per the schedule
Maintain history cards for all equipment’s.
- Attend major complaints & escalate to senior & co-ordinate with technical staff if necessary.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now