Company:Hitachi Energy India Limited
Post: Electrical Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing common Technical Standards and/or Cookbooks for electrical design of transformers (Liquid filled primarily) for renewables market.Responsible for development of optimized designs for wind (and solar) application for DT transformers (Liquid filled primarily) – both at tender and order stage designs in coordination with the Market and Sales Strategy to meet the market needs.
- Responsible for development of transformer designs in coordination with global Hitachi Energy factory based on the purchase order requirement, ordering specification in different areas of transformer electrical design.
- Coordinating his design activities within a worldwide factories network.
- Influence specification at the tender and pre-tender stage, through conceptual discussions.
- Participation in internal design concept reviews.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree of Electrical Engineering.
- Around 2 to 7 years’ experience working in Electrical design for Distribution/Power Transformers with focus on Renewables (wind and solar).
- Candidates with higher experience also to be considered.
- Understanding of Transformer Electrical Design, Thermal, Dielectrics, Short circuit and sound performance and some transformer mechanics
- Understanding of specific requirements Wind and Solar: Loading profile, International and regional TS, requirements of main windmill producers
- Experience in Simulation or software development would be advantageous.
Experience on Microsoft office and tools.
Good communication skills in English Language oral and written form.
Ability to speak with and work together with the technical teams in different parts of the world.
- Demonstrated team building and networking skills, would be a preference.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now